Industrial waste liquid management
This article is about one of the sodium polyacrylate’s applications – industrial liquid waste management. Sodium polyacrylate can absorb hazardous, non-hazardous, contaminated and other regulated wastes.
As a superabsorbent polymer material, sodium polyacrylate can absorb purified water up to hundreds times of its weight and turn to gel form – which can be easy to treat.
The whole absorption process only takes few minutes.
Benefits of Sodium polyacrylate
- Easy to use;
- High water absorption & absorbent rate;
- Will not release liquid under pressure;
- Odor controlling;
- Customizable property (for the specific waste liquid);
- Non-biodegradable and has a high absorbency thereby preventing leakage;
- The waste liquid includes:
- Hazardous waste;
- Non-hazardous waste;
- Contaminated waste;
- Other regulated wastes.